Flower Girl...





Good morning sugar fans, it's Fi here with your Wednesday post!!

So this morning I thought I would give some gorjussness....although we have lots of new rubber out, we still need to remember those old stamps too, we can't forget about them now can we??

This stamp is Flower Girl which is one of my very first and favourite Sugar Nellie stamps from the Gorjuss collection at Funky Kits.  



I coloured this little cutie with spectrum noirs, the papers are from My Mind's Eye - Oxford Lane, which I forgot I had. I used my spellbinders curved borders die to make the scalloped edging....oh that was tricky and as if I have all the time in the world just now, there is a knack to it but I got there in the end.  I layered my gorjuss girl onto a die cut circle and I free cut the scalloped circle to layer the image onto. I finished with some teeny weeny butterflies....hope you likey?

Pop back tomorrow for another wee SN post!!


Fi
x

No comments: