What's up?

Hello lovely sugar addicts, I am just standing in for Fiona today and you will catch up with her on Saturday instead.

Now the rush for the new Scrapberry stamps has peeked, I am back on the hunt for new artwork.

 I have zero patience and waiting months for new stamps designs is killing me and Sugar Nellie. So I took the bull by the horns (as only a farmers wife can) and went out with my comfort zone. I have a new collection coming soon and wait for it, the clue is in the title.

FURRY FRIENDS

No prizes for guessing. But so far the DT are loving the art. These will be digital for now, maybe in the future our partnerships will see them as clear stamps but that is something to be worked out.

Toppers from Hobby House will be with you this summer some time. I am really excited to see what Jill's team make with these. Something to look forward too, and we will also be using Sugar Nellie toppers in our classes too.

So although it's been quiet this year so far, it looks like everything will come at once again. I am hopeless and time management. But this first part of the year had other personal things going on. 
This summer gives me time to catch up , schools are out for us on Friday and my hours at work are cut to the minimum while I have children at home.

It's been a lovely few days here, but I have a list of things to do today, best get a wriggle on.
Take care
Karen 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I do think digi's are the way forwarding would have lived digi's in the last collection.
Chris x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

All sounds very exciting, look forward to the new images. Missing the challenges :-(

marion said...

Owwww can not wait to see them, sounds promising and I hope a cat is involed in one, but sure love all your SN animal friends so far and still own them :), lots of hugs, Marion