Step away from the keyboard

Multiple tasking, yup that's me. As little bit of everything, too many balls in the air at one time, as the saying goes. jack of all trades, master of none!
Funkykits, Sugar Nellie, Papercrafts and Creative are where I work. I have no set hours unless I am minding the store or teaching a class. I give Monday and Friday over to Funkykits, sometimes the days In between I will post out orders too. Being slightly dyslexic ( at my age this did not exist in school) writing is not my strong point. Emails are like the chore you put last in the day. I am coping much better now that we changed the address and got rid of 1000 of junk emails every week, yes I kid you not it was migraine stuff. 
But please please try not to send me multiple emails asking the very same question. I under stand your frustration at wanting an answer to your question but I am not there 24/7. If I open the mail box and see your name over and over again it does not make me want to open yours first.

I will answer you the best I can unless
It's not in English
you ask something that has since expired, 
your offering something I did not ask for 
or if you are just plain rude. 

Those I deleat in order to get on with the letters that do deserve and require an answer. Trust me girls, if I could answer some emails the way they were written , with "witty sarcastic humour" it might make my day! But no, I have to be a "good shop keeper" and it's a lot harder than it looks!

Little rant over!
Crabby Karen




1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh no! Hope non of mine were received that way. Think you're awesome and doing fab job! x