Amazing choices

Well girls, its great to hear that you love Krista work, I thinks its fun and sassy but also a little bit more grown up than what we are used to. We already have the first batch at the factory, the DT will get these middle of the month and we can show you them later, that's the plan. Lost of questions in your comments so let me tel you a few points.

I have chosen much and such the same as you, snap!
I will be renaming then to make then more agreeable to a wider market.
We will open up pre order once I have some samples from the DT.
There will be five stamps in the first release.Set/Oct
Loyal customers who pre order all 5 will be treated to one very special edition stamp FREE.
You will not be able to buy this special edition stamp any time soon, she will be made especially for the launch. It is one that a lot of you have asked for so I am glad I chose her.
Men will appear in the third batch ;) and I think there are 3 all arriving at once. Hunky good looking men to go with our sassy women, I wonder who inspires Krista on these projects? Might have to ask for a pic of hubby or send her some  pictures of  my Kellan Lutz collection *drool, pass that bucket Gayle*LOL

I am currently scribbling some words to go with our choice, a little cheeky  and a lot of fun, something you would put on the front of a card to your best friend, work mate or girlfriends. Not the usually happy birthday, your are special etc we all have those, something a little sassy.
Not sure that these will be made into rubber, think for now I will just load them up here, like a digi image and you can copy and use if you wish.

With a total of
 8 country cousins,
5 Mary Hall and
6 Simply Sassy
all at the factory as we speak, the DT are going to be busy.
I also have artwork from Diane and Leanne on my desk, sugar overload much?
I might just have to pace myself!

But only 4 more Christmas stamps and that's the seasonal selection launched. ALL girls from Country Cousins and I am sure some of you have spotted a couple on tags, but as of tomorrow I will show and give one away each day until you have seen them all.

catch you all tomorrow for a reveal and a candy give away.

Karen

11 comments:

Juls said...

fabulous...always excited about getting new nellies to add to my extensive collection.....very excited about the sketches from leanne and diane! fabulous I do appreciate all your hard work.

Hugs Juls

Gayle said...

OMG Mrs....you owe me a clean pair of drawers...I did actually just pee myself laughing!!!!
Pass the bucket indeed???
Thank the Lord...very few people know what that actually means!!!
On the thought of the new stamps...I think we need a 'Gayle The Gleek' stamp!!!
Ha...now that would be a complete non seller!!!
Luvs ya

G x

Alison (Groovycrafter) said...

Hi
So can't wait for the new releases...my fingers are itching like mad..lol
Hugs Alison
xx

Paula (PEP) said...

The new Country Cousins are brilliant - must have those. How many entries do I need to do to ensure Mr Random org has a blip & picks me.........
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

angelique (anlou) said...

i can't wait until tomorrow
i'm so curious
hugs angelique

Lynne said...

Oh, I'm so excited. Sugar Nellie are still my favourite stamps. Lynne.x

Andie's Space said...

I think Krista's art work is all stunning. I can't pick faves, but I have 2 criteria when buying stamps. Firstly I have to like the image myself & I luuuurve all Krista's images, but secondly I want to send the cards I make, so I like the characters to look happy! So my vote goes to all the happy ones. Though I do like the goth girls too!
Hugs

Paper, Ink, Color! said...

What an amazing artist! I can't wait for the release. I want them all!

Cheribella said...

I am way beyond geeked over this new line! I can't believe it's 3:11a.m. here and I'm worried about Sugar Nellie...lol. Hubby will think I'm crazy but then again what's new.
You really must stop teasing us with these stamps though..it's getting painful!
Cheri

Mary said...

¡Hola,
encantada de entrar a su blog,
fabulosos trabajos, espero ver nuevos sellos, cariƱos!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Can not wait to see which ones they are!!! You never disappoint and I have my cc ready! LOL!