Winners

Is it too early for sweets? I have not long had my breakfast! Any way before I drive to work here are the candy winner from the Country Cousins Christmas range for 2010.

Goosey Gander #70
Sweet as Candy # 21
Make a wish #8
Kiss me quick #74

congratulations girls please email Mark with your details so he can send out your stamp. info@funkykits.co.uk

you can find all the new stamps here

I hope to open pre order of the SIMPLY SASSY range illustrated by Krista in about a week, I hope to  have some cards to show you first, I am sure you are wondering which designs I picked? I am sure I will not disappoint you. I will also be running a competition with the new range, final details are not yet decided but it will be judged not random, maybe even to a  final three with you voting for the winner. But I am sure you would like to see them first, patience I am almost ready :)

Take care today girls, weather is wild windy and wet here in Scotland, I am sure the sun is shining somewhere in the world, if your under it, enjoy.

Would our DT guests from the recent blog hop look out for something sweet in the post too. Some thank you rubber coming your way girls, enjoy.

Karen

12 comments:

Marion said...

Congratulations to the winners.
Marion

Sharon said...

Congrats girls, enjoy your new sweeties. hugs Sharon

angelique (anlou) said...

congrats to all the lucky winners
and a huge thanks for offering these candies
hugs angelique

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

THANK YOU!!! I just e-mailed Mark! :)
Congrats to the other winners also!

Kim. said...

Congratulations to all the winners, enjoy.
Can't wait for the sneaky peeks.
Kim xXx

Wiccababe said...

my poor postie already thinks I'm demented Karen lol
congratulations to all the ladies who won
can't wait to see which designs you chose - I've no doubt they'll blow us away
Debz
x

Michelle said...

Well done to the lucky winners!
hugs
Michelle
x

Nora said...

Congrats to all of the lucky ladies!
♥hugs♥

Shazza said...

congrats to the lucky winners. Look forward to seeing what images you choose x

Peggy said...

I am so excited. I won Goosey Gander!! I have emailed Funky kits and can't wait to color her. Thank you for picking my name!!

Paula (PEP) said...

Enjoy everyone.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Tindaloo said...

congrats girls! :)