Artistic Godess


Oh don't you just love her, she opens up so many ideas to be used with poems about rainbows and colour. Dena has so much detail on this card, from the stitching to glitter around the edges.
 WOW I am so impressed with all the DT and the standard of work they submit. As always a huge thank you from me and those who read this blog. Sadly the postal system in torturing Donalda as her sweet packet of sassy stamps has not arrived! The post has been generally good of late with nothing going astray but when it does its such a pain, especially when Donalda sees the others getting to play with the new designs, I am sure they will turn up soon.

So Artistic Godess is the last one of six stamps but only five will be available to buy as singles, want to know which one will not be available for some time. Hippie Chick, she is the limited edition stamp that is included free of charge with all pre orders for the other five. I will be doing all the packaging this week and getting ready for pre orders to close, then Funkykits will get those out to you asap, I think pre orders close Monday 4th with rubber being sent out the following weekend. Singles will be available some time after that as I have to catch up with everything else first.

Enjoy the rest of Sunday, I am off to a crafty get together in the village hall, I might even try the new sketch from the Sugar Bowl while I am there, if I am making a cards any way I might as well follow the sketch and try our for the prize!
take care
Karen

10 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

All that hair to colour. Hippie Chick is definitely my favourite & she is just going to be my Perplexed Ambivalence to remind me of what I learnt through this release. Sugar Nellie has once again been fundamental in my crafting growth - Fiona's PCP forum challenge being an eye-opener as well. LONG LIVE SUGAR NELLIE - no I'm not drunk, probably just a medication high after a migraine!!
Paula (PEP)

Jane said...

OOoooo I can't wait for mine to arrive!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Oh now this looks like my daughter. All dressed up and ready to create.
Hugs
Tanya

Unknown said...

OOOh Karen...how fab!! I'm on vacation in the Caribbean and I just had to go online to the store and pre-order the whol set. My sweet hubby just smiles and shakes his head!! I love these stamps! Great job finding Krista...you rock!! Poor Donalda...she must be going insane seeing but not yet able to get her hands on these sweet sassies!! Can't wait to get mine!! Pat Frank (Richmond, VA, USA).

Alexandra Lundgren said...

LOVE her! I love that you have selected such a VARIETY! Fabulous!

Maria Therese said...

Oh this is a great card!! Soo looking forward for my stamps to arrive, sadly stuff has taken a couple of weeks to get from funky kits to norway, the gals at customs are probably drooling over the stamps a bit before sending them through, But It's always worth the wait for my sugar stamps!!

Curly said...

OMG this card is lovely, the colouring the design and layout, absolutely superb, I Sooooo looking forward to seeing the postie this week lol,
thank you so much for all of your hard work it must have taken ages to find an artist so perfect......
take care Hugs Bridget :)x

Shazza said...

love this, your Dt are fabulous x

Whimsey said...

K, what have I missed, I want to preorder these images but don't see them on FK's site?

LOVE this card; so absolutely amazing!

Cheribella said...

Oh I just love it....everything about the card is wonderful.
I can't believe I read your last post and totally missed the link for pre-orders!!! Of course I have ordered them now...and then some ~smile~
Cheri