Yummy toys



OOOoohhhh and its in PINK! Yes girls this is the newest toy on the market from Spellbinders
 its the
 Grand Calibur


Grand Calibur. GC-001. The Grand Calibur allows crafters to use up to 8 1/2 x 11 inch paper. The box size is 15¾ x 8½ x 10½ inch. The machine weighs about 15 lbs. Including the plates and packaging.

Yes you can use all your current nesties and the new BIGGER sized one too, this is the prize for our up and coming SIMPLY SASSY card maker competition. This is judges and will not be a random winner, there will be an open call to all you sugar addicts to post your pic's of your choice of card made with a SIMPLY SASSY stamp, we will narrow the choice down to the final few and finally choose one winner who will get this pink beauty under the Christmas tree.

More details to follow but for now pre orders is open over at Funkykits.

Karen

12 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Oh this machine sounds super!! Too bad I just bought a new Cuttlebug! I will have to enter your competition then :)

Sparkle and Flourish said...

What a super little toy! Would look great in any girl's craft room!

What a great idea Karen!

Judy x

Paula (PEP) said...

This is a lovely idea Karen, such a useful item too & it would look very nice next to my green cuttlebug. Very good craft counter decoration. Looking forward to the Simply Sassy release & having a good old play.
Paula (PEP)

Carol said...

Oooo WOW Karen, this looks and sounds great!!! Can't wait to enter the competition to be in the running to win one. Thanks for your generosity. Lotsa luv xxxx

Elaine said...

Betcha won't let me enter though?
I have an old big shot machine, it still works fine but I keep hankering after a pink and black one. I may have to put this new Spellbinder one on Santas list this year. After all, I have been a really, really good girl!
Amazing prize for you to offer Karen, as with the Sugar Bowl, you do always have the best prizes around.
Love Elaine xx

Wiccababe said...

oooooooooooooo that's purty!
can you use sizzix bigz dies in it too do you think?
would look perfect on my craft desk y'know
Debz
xx

Vicky West said...

Can't wait to get my hands on new stamps. Really like the new toy .
Vicky x

Scrapdragon said...

Oooh. That looks a yummy prise! I have no chance of winning so I might have to go buy one!

Love the new sassy stamps though

Lauretta See said...

wow such a yummy prize!!!

Unknown said...

i love this new toy and have beem toying with the issue, do i need it?, mmmmm, will I use it? mmmmmm, Can i sneek it in unnoticed by DH? mmmmmm, do I want it?mmmmmm


The answer has to be yes to them all, well maybe not unnoticed by DH, but thats just a minor issue.

Julye said...

This sounds fab, but have to say I'd have to hope tyo get some nesties in my christmas stocking too. they along with so many other things are on my wishlist as I have a big shot and the only dies I have so far are two alphatbets and a build a flower. Can't wait for the pre orders to be released and then start creating with the new stamps. Love Donaldas cards but have to say the wee artist does remind me of Susie from Die cut Dreams and simply Sassy the way she is coloured .I'm sure she would be very flattered I know I would be.

Cheribella said...

I would absolutely love this great new toy!!!!! Of course I will enter the challenge with high hopes, but there are so many talented ladies out there that my chances are pretty iffy.
Hugz,
Cheri