Sweet as Candy


Milly Molly Mandy sweet as sugar candy..........

Looks like this girl is keeping it all to herself, a little sweet tooth perhaps?

I love candy canes, there are such an obvious sign of Christmas and I usually buy them as soon as they appear in the shops, but I don't let my kids eat them! Oh no, their teeth are bad as it is and there is no way they are sucking on canes of sugar. I do use them as ornaments on the tree, additions to some seasonal craft items etc  but after that I would rather throw them out than let the kids eat them.

So what about this sweet tooth, maybe she will share after all that's the spirit of the season?
Karen

9 comments:

Carol said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity Karen. You're far too generous lol! Will keep my fingers and toes crossed. Lotsa luv xxxx

Janette said...

Thanks for the chance to get my greedy mitts on this beautiful image, wow she is gorgeous.xx

Anonymous said...

Glad I'm not the only one that didn't/doesn't let their kids have candy canes! lol
Pam Going Postal

Wiccababe said...

she's definitely my kinda sweetie - I totally agree about the candy canes :)
Debz
x

angelique (anlou) said...

oh my what an sweet image
love to win her
thanks for the chance hun
hugs angelique

Paula (PEP) said...

It's only now that I'm colouring images that I've clicked to the fact that candy canes are symbolic of Chhristmas..... strange how crafting suddenly makes one notice things.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Vicki ♥ said...

So very cute and of course another fabulous design :)

Sharon said...

I just adore these new SNellie's. Thanks for the opportunity. She is adorable. hugs Sharon

MKPstamps said...

Candy us dandy. But pretty stamps like these are sweeter! (just beautiful!)
MKP