Simply Sassy


One from Elaine

And one more from Sarah


A few more DT cards to convince you that you DO deserve to treat yourselves to these
SIMPLY SASSY stamps.
 Krista's artwork is not only sassy but its fun and modern, it's in fashion and very usable. I have made some of the images more palatable to the stamping world but it does not take away from
the original style  that Krista has found in her characters.
We have deliberately stayed away from seasonal designs as much as we love her witches, because we  want to offer you stamps that you can use all year round. With so much stamps in the world of rubber to choose from these days, it is important to offer the stamper value for money and not one use stamps.
 By the reports coming in from the DT, these are going to be inked and coloured with loved for a long time.
have a colourful day
Karen

9 comments:

Jane said...

I Do deserve to treat myself I do I do....I am just gonna keep telling myself that all day today!
x

Carol said...

Luv them, luv them!!!! Ok I definately don't need anymore convincing I already know that I need these lol!! I'm just going to be very bold again and say that I would absolutely be in my element if I could join your design team and work with your marvellous stamps! At the moment I feel that the design teams I'm currently on are not allowing me to show my true style. Have a great weekend. Lotsa luv xxxx

Curly said...

WOW I so cant wait for the pre-order, I hope its quite soon, Thank you for sharing the work of your talented design team, they manage to come up with some truly wonderful and inspirational cards,
Have a great day Hugs Bridget :)

Kim. said...

These are both beautiful, they are coloured stunningly.
Kim xXx

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely. The DT is doing a FABULOUS job with the wonderful new images!!!

Maria Therese said...

Can't wait to ink some up myself!! So hope it's not long before you have them and can send them out, they so sweet and cool!!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Simply gorgeous, this stamp can actually be used for Halloween and for Christmas. She could be going to sneak a peek under the Chritmas Tree, or lighting her way through a spooky house on Halloween. Awesome stamp!
Hugs
Tanya

Jane said...

OOooooo just placed my order yipee!!!!!!!!!!!
x

Paula (PEP) said...

You've hit the nail on the head - the way you have a dapted these from the artwork is what makes them. It struck me that these will be ideal images for the white on white themes that are around at present. It's brilliant seeing this stamp coloured by different DT members & using different mediums, such different character conveyed by different styles of colouring etc.....
Thanks for a whirlwind of a week which utterly suprised me.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/