Little light of mine........




Ain't she cute, Krista's original art first for you to see at the top, then the stamp design and last but not least is a beautiful card by Dena. It is a shame that the girls in America have to wait a little longer for the post to delivery their DT packages,but there was no stopping Dena yesterday once the rubber arrived. The word from our DT is they just love these stamps and they also love to colour them too :)

Not sure about name's yet but packaging is still on the drawing board so no hurry just yet.
This one reminds me of the song, "this little light of mine, I'm going to let it shine" but then again she could be scared of the dark or it might be Halloween or Christmas eve, no wonder my brain is porridge, its working too hard! Krista named her Things that go bump in the night, which leads me to believe she has climbed down the stairs to find out what's happening, will teddy as her comfort in case she gets scared.

*****************



Dena has also been busy and used her Sugar Nellie stamps to enter the Sugar Bowl challenge blog with this beauty. Gingerbread Girl looks great in her fur lined pink coat, off to a neighbour with a basket of home made gingerbread men. A friend who brings around home bakes, that's better than chocolate in this house!

Pre order of the set of FIVE new stamps will open this weekend and last until Monday 4th October. As a thank you from Sugar Nellie for you continued loyalty and support of Scotland sweetest stamp company, we will be giving those who pre order all five a special stamp FOC, not available to buy on its own for near future. It will be one of the six that I preview but I will let you know which one is the limited edition at the end. Yes you know I love to tease, its the only fun I have some days :P

have a great day
Karen

14 comments:

Carol said...

Oooo Karen, am so loving these new images!! Dena has done a brilliant job as always. Lotsa luv xxxx

Curly said...

Hello
wow wow wow they are both truly amazing cards your DT mambers are very talented peeps.
have great day, Hugs Bridget

Maria Therese said...

aaaaaaaa.... So looking forward to getting my hands on these their all so sweet!!!

angelique (anlou) said...

what an sweet image
love the card
it's so pretty
hugs angelique

Paper, Ink, Color! said...

Oh I can't wait. This one is my favorite so far, she's too cute! Dena's card is awesome too, I love her blog!

Janette said...

Fab cards, really gorgeous and am loving these new images.xx

Alexandra Lundgren said...

GORGEOUS! Another fabulous choice!!
Looking forward to being able to pre-order- and I love that you tease us. It is fun for me too!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Just loving the images, and look at those legwarmers! Sigh they take me back a few years.
Hugs
Tanya

Jane said...

Oh! Oh! Can't wait to order mine!
x

Nicki said...

I loved the Krista image with her creepy mirror friend, but you've made her much more versatile, and she's still got her little ted, so I'm happy!

Gorgeous card samples, they're beautiful.

Nicki, x

Kim. said...

Love the new image and Dena's cards are both stunning.
Kim xXx

Paula (PEP) said...

Now I've got that song in my head too - but it's so appropriate. I like the way you've been showing the stages of these images being converted into rubber & then cards.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

cdm317 said...

These cards are just beautiful! I am beyond thrilled with all the new stamps!

Jayne Hayward said...

I can't see where the pre-order of the 5 new stamps are in the store and which ones are they?

Jayne xx