Showing some SASSY



WOW the DT are having lots of fun with these fabulous SIMPLY SASSY stamps
 and I still have one left to show you!
I arrived back home late last night and am still catching up with emails and stuff, two days without connection! OMG that's harder that going without coffee! I did do a little shopping in Glasgow, 4 Christmas pressies done and a lot of bakery home from Costco*naughty naughty*.
SO did you treat yourself to anything SASSY this weekend, I see that Mark over at Funkykits has put the set up for pre order,
I STILL HAVE ONE TO SHOWCASE!
**************

Challenge 44 is up over on the Sugar Bowl
Why not join in and try out this easy peasy sketch, you are welcome to combine it with another challenge as long as we can see a Sugar Nellie stamp used it will fit our challenge too.


Good luck girls, I am looking forward to seeing who made the Sugar Bowl Sweetie call, I don't envy Gayle that choice but it makes my job a lot easier to choose my DT from amongst the sweeties first and foremost.
Have a supper sweet weekend, I know I will just by the amount of cake in this house.

8 comments:

Carol said...

Absolutely stunning cards!! Sooo gorgeous. Lotsa luv xxxx

Maria Therese said...

Oh these cards are so fab!! And of course I've ordered the sassy stamps! When Elaine wrote they were up in the store I couldn't punch the buy button fast enough!! Do you have an estimated time for shipping? These are so beautiful! And the sugar bowl I entered yesterday :)Have a lovely weekend :)

Curly said...

WOW another beautiful work of art, I bought my Sassy Stamps today and I cant wait to get them inked up.
I cant help but feel inspired by all the wondrous creations from yourself and DT, so thanks for sharing ,
Have a great weekend , Hugs Bridget :)

Tiets said...

Yessss Finally I can order the sassy stamps..I did it right away!!
Those new cards are just fabulous!!
Have a nice weekend,
Hugs Tiets

Paula (PEP) said...

Looking forward to these no end - I had a lovely time working out which one was the last comparing the tiny pic Mark posted with Krista's Etsy store. Brilliant the one you've picked as I'm already getting the idea for something using the similarly themed Kathy Kare & Home Grown.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Wiccababe said...

I've ordered mine!!
I was looking in the Next Xmas catalogue today and saw loads of cupcake themed gifts, and they made me think of you Karen. :)
Debz
xx

Julye said...

Two more fab cards ,love these images , have ordered mine and a few other stamps too, can see it costing my hubby alot of pennies as more sweeties are released and each time I might just squeeze in a couple of others that are on my wish list from the shop hopefully without him minding too much. These were my birthday pressie from august he said I could get some stamps as long as I didn't go mad but the amount just got a bit bigger each week as to what's not mad. Good job he doesn't check the bank statement very often,lol Can't wait for them to arrive now.

Kim. said...

Oh these cards are beautiful, lovely images and perfect colours.
Hope you managed to eat all the cake and didn't waster any as that would of been a tragedy lol.
Kim xXx