Furry Friends

Hello sweet friends!  The card I'm sharing today features one of the very first Sugar Nellie stamps I bought ...
 


I fell in love with this image the very first time I saw it and I still love it today!  I think it's such a precious image, with that sweet little girl sitting on the polar bear's back.  Oh, so cute!  I colored them with copics and colored pencils and used lots of Glamour Dust on the snow-covered ground and her outfit.  I also added some pearl dots around the image with my Pearl Pen.  The little trees are from a new Impression Obsession die, as are the snowflakes.  You can find this sweet image over at Funky Kits.  
 
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit today.  I hope I've inspired you to pull out your Sugar Nellie stamps and get inky!
 
Hugs, Anita

No comments: