I Believe I see spots...


Good morning everyone, I hope your having a good week...before I tell you about my card for today I want to answer a question I got about the scissors I use and showed on here last week, Edna asked about what size and where to get the tiny curved scissors I use, the size is set as they are Pergamano's own make and are used for tiny cutting on pergamano (I have never done the method though), I would stick with their own make as they are good quality and Ebay is always a good source for them, I bought mine from a local craft store close to home, I hope that helps Edna...right now onto my card for today which is using one of my all time favourite versatile stamps from Diane Duda, shes called Believe, I think one of the reason I like this stamp is that she can be used for any occasion at all...this time I used her for a monochrome card with lots of glitter...I coloured her very softly with my distress inks and all the details of colours, papers etc are on my blog if you would like to pop by...if anyone need any other questions answered please just leave a comment and I will do my best to answer you...have a fantastic day whatever you are up too today
Mina xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mina this is a fabulous card hun, love it, I have my image for the both challenges, coloured, and as soon as my grandchildren go back to Dundee tomorrow, I am going to play, love and hugs xxxx