Winter Wonders - Princess

Good morning everyone :o)  Lisa here with a very girlie creation to share today...


This is Princess, a digi stamp that was part of the recent Winter Wonders release... I wanted to show how perfect she is for birthday cards as well as for Christmas.  She's available here at Funky Kits.  Isn't she lovely?

I've got quite into using my Grand Nestabilities to make shaped cards lately - well it's about time really, as I've had them for a year and hardly used them!  And the floral oval die goes perfectly with this shape, so I'll be using these two together again.

Thanks for popping in today... If you'd like more details or to see more photos, do pop over to my blog here.  Hope you all have a lovely day :o)

2 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Awww! This is such a sweet card Lisa. Love the image (another one for my basket!)
Hugs
Caz x

Janette said...

Stunningly sweet Lisa...sooo pretty.xx