Saturday Shenanigans

Happy Saturday Everyone!

How are you spending your weekend?

I, am spending mine, cutting out felt teeth...

Yes, my daughter has been quite insistent on the 'tooth fairy' Halloween costume idea!

So, I am still very much in 'Halloween mode' and it got me thinking about Halloween cards....

One of my favourite Sugar Nellie 'Halloween' stamps is 


I always think it's amazing how one stamp can be used by different people with different styles and look amazing in all of them!

To prove a point....

Our Anita has used it to great effect here....


Delphine has gone all gothic for this card...


Autumn has made the little witch a little 'green around the gills' and how cute does she look?



at the other end of the spectrum, take a look at this stunning black and white creation from Tracy, which was made for the Simply Sassy team.


What will you be brewing up in your cauldron this weekend????

Please do show us over in The Sugar Bowl or in our Facebook Group.....there are prizes to be won!

Enjoy your weekend!

Luv'n'Hugs

Gayle x




No comments: