Wish Upon a Star....

Morning all....
 
Vicky here today to share with you my wee make using one of my adorable digi stamps...
 
 

I have teamed her up with some pretty Pion papers....


Coloured her with my Copics....added some chalks to her cheeks....and Prisma Pencils for added shading...


and these are the colours I used....

 
and I have used various dies and paper flowers/pearls to embellish...
 
For more details please pop over to my blog here..
 
So thanks for stopping by and hope you all have a lovely day too...
 
biggest of crafty hugs...Vicky xx


3 comments:

ednamburgess said...

The layout is different and oh so cute. Adorable little girl and colored so nicely. Edna

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love the fairies and this is one of my fave colour combos.

Candy said...

I really love it Vicki.
Beautifully coloured and wonderful embellishments!
Hugs, Candy