Saturday Shenanigans!


Happy Saturday Everyone!

So, my 'Countdown to Christmas' phone app tells me, there are only 67 sleeps until Christmas!

Aaaaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh!

And, in my own case, not even a solitary Christmas card made yet!

( hangs head in shame)

However, I have noticed a growing trend, this year, towards, buying local and handmade.



Or, better still, making your own Christmas gifts?

The past couple of years, I have sent food gifts but, this year, I'd like to try something a little different.

Pinterest has a lot to answer for on this front....

The hours I spend salivating over the things other people make, just lead me to procrastinating, when I should be 'doing'!

My current obsessions are 'felt decorations'  like these gorgeous little things....





(why is it I become a little obsessed by gingerbread and gingerbread houses around Christmas time?)

So...what are your plans for Christmas gifts this year?

Buying local? 

Buying handmade?

 Or making your own?

If you're planning on making your own...what are you making?

I'm hungry for inspiration!

Feed me.....lol

Whatever your making today....

Enjoy your weekend!

Luv'n'Hugs

Gayle x



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous projects Gayle, and I do love the wreath, as I just love gingham..I am like you, I will do this and that, and end up doing nothing...so worse than you, actually, LOL..been on the laptop since 3am this morning, way behind with blog comments, but have all my digis sorted into files, yeah, time well spent, LOL Have a fabulous weekend hun xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I like to buy handmade when it is something I couldn't make. Believe we crafters should support each other