Saturday Shenanigans!

Happy Saturday Everyone!

It is truly autumnal here, in my little part of Scotland, at the moment...

The temperature has turned rather nippy, and daylight is in short supply, especially when it's raining which it has been 'A LOT'.

So I think it's time to stay indoors and get a little crafty.....I do try to do something, of a crafty nature, with my girls at the weekend however, at least one weekend per year, this becomes my husbands domain!

Let the pumpkin carving begin!

My girls faces lit up yesterday, when they came home from school to find this years pumpkins had arrived!

So they are a little anxious to get started....

Here are 2011's pumpkins...


These are last years.....


As you see, we always have our little witch, as she's our favourite!

So, what will it be this year? 

The internet is, of course, a marvellous way to lose entire days looking for inspiration!

Top of my list for this year is this one....



Yes, in this house, 2013 was the year of Despicable Me 2 and The Minions in particular!

But, for those who don't feel the need to mess about with knives (the sensible people) I thought this was a great idea...


Some buttons, some ribbon and some glue = very effective!

This time of the year, in my neck of the woods, also brings the Hobbycrafts Show at the SECC in Glasgow.

Unfortunately, I will not be going this year but, I very much look forward to seeing everyone's purchases and for those who haven't been yet, don't buy everything you see...

Something I am very guilty of!

Anyhoo, whatever you're doing...

Enjoy your weekend!

Luv'n'Hugs

Gayle x

No comments: