ADORABLE VICTORIA...

Morning all...

Vicky here today...and I thought I share with you one of the older Simply Adorables...and this sweetie is called Victoria...Mmmmm I wonder if she was named after me...lol...


 I have teamed the adorable Victoria with some gorgeous Melissa Francis papers..


 Coloured her with a mix of Copics, Chalks for her cheeks and added shading using my Prisma Pencils..


and a variety of different dies including Memory Box and Spellbinders..and some texture using some Cheesecloth too...

for more details please pop over to my blog here..

So thanks for stopping by...hope you all have a lovely day...and I hope you also enjoyed our blog hop on Saturday with the gorgeous Bags of Fashion cuties..

biggest of hugs Vicky xx


3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely colouring in grey and a fab card

Shazza said...

this is beautiful x

Chris said...

She is gorgeous - and is actually my favorite. Beautiful job.