time for spring colours...


Hi everyone I hope your having a brilliant week...I have a couple of cards to show you today using some lush bright spring colours...I think we need some spring colours atm don't you...especially with all the snow we are getting in the UK...my first is using a stunning Leanne Ellis stamp called Day Dreamer...I love this fabulous stamp, the cute birds hanging from the window make it extra special...my second card is using one of the brand new Bags of Fashion release...this one is the super cute Morgan...I used my distress inks to colour both these sweet bits of sugar and all the details of colours, papers etc are on my blog...thanks for stopping by today to see what I had to show you and wherever you are I hope the sun shines on you
Mina xxx


2 comments:

Mojca said...

oh I love the bright colours especially in all this snow :)) hugs! Mojca

Diane's Card Designs said...

Both your cards are absolutely gorgeous.
Diane xx