Saturday Shenanigans

Wow….how fast does Saturday seem to come around?

Or am I just getting old?

(Please don’t answer that)

How. are we all spending our weekend?
I, for one, have just realised that Easter is just around the corner, so 

I am spending my weekend making Easter cards….and, I was in search of some inspiration.

So, I thought I would share some of our gorgeous Easter Pips with you from last year….

Former DT Astrid used Barrow Pip


DT Kathrin has used Chicky Pip


DT Anita has used Bunny Pip




If, like me, Easter has just kind of crept up on you….why not hop on over to Funkykits, and as these are all digi stamps, you could be making some gorgeous Springtime or Easter cards this afternoon.

Leave me a link to what you’ve made in your comments….I’d love to see them.

Enjoy your weekend!

Luv’n’Hugs
Gayle x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oooo love it
hugs marcelline