Welcome Baby!!

Happy Monday!! Pat Frank here with a very "sweeeeeet" new Sugar Nellie DT card! AND a weather update all the way from Richmond, Virginia, USA! It snowed here last night!! Here...take a look...


Now I know many of you are "enjoying" snow in your own corners of the world...but I just had to share some Virginia snow with you all! hehe!! OK...now, back to my card!! It's a BABY CARD! What'cha think?


Today's card features "Bambino" from Sugar Nellie's "Simply Adorable" Digital Collection. This sweet little digi image is available HERE at Funky Kits. I admit, this image is my "go to" image for baby boy cards and baby girl cards!! So precious...and so easy to color too! Here's a close-up...


I pulled out my Copics for this cutie!! And then, as you can tell, I embellished the daylights out of the card!! No "Clean and Simple" for this one! 

Here's one more view... 

I hope I made you smile with this sweet little baby girl card! If you'd like more info on this card plus a peek at a few more pics, please pop on over to my blog HERE!!

And, that's it for me! Sending snow-filled hugs your way....

No comments: