Gorjuss Girl - Sitting

Hello everyone :o)

I thought I'd use one of the older Sugar Nellie stamps for today's card... I love all of the Gorjuss Girls, they're all so pretty and lovely to colour.


This one is called Sitting and she's still available from Funky Kits here.

I've matched her up with some pretty Bo Bunny papers and embellishments, and a Prima flower.

Well it's a very miserable rainy day here in Sheffield, hope it's a bit more cheerful where you are!  Have a lovely day :o)

Lisa x

4 comments:

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Hi Lisa,here in Holland it snows and then rains and it is very cold so I'm sitting in my cozy room looking at your sweet and pretty card,well done,nice colours! greetings Miranda

Mau xx said...

This is gorjuss Lisa, :)
Love the papers and sketch.
Will be popping by to pay your blog a visit.
Hugs Mau xx

Janette said...

She looks gorgeous Lisa and I just love the card.xx

Susie said...

I love this! I have already dug out some of my gorjuss girls to show them some love....they have now been moved up the queue!!!!! Susie x