Bags of Fashion - Mia

 Hello Everyone! Jane here today and I have been playing with my gorgeous new 'Bags of Fashion' stamps this week. It's so lovely to have new rubber to play with and I love all the Bags of Fashion girls. I have used Mia on my card and coloured her in with my Promarkers before cutting her out leaving a small border.


I used Spellbinders dies to cut a card base and to cut the layers for my card using Glitz Design papers from the Uncharted waters pad.  I distressed the edges of all the layers and tucked a die cut doily behind my sentiment strip which I topped with a pearl swirl.


Here is a close up of my image. I love her outfit and her cool boots! I added her to card using foam pads and finished with a wooden butterfly and a paper flower. I hope you have a lovely Wednesday!
Jane
x

1 comment:

Ali said...

This is a gorgeous card! I love the colours of the background papers and that image is just adorable... even more so because that's my DD2's name! :)

Ali