Eye Candy ♥

Good Morning Sugar Addicts...yes it's me again! 

I can't believe it's been a week since I was last here, time seems to be flying by so quickly.
Darn it...I must be getting old :(

There's still almost a fortnight left to get your entries into the current Sugar Bowl challenge.
The theme is 'Anything Goes' but you MUST use a Sugar Nellie image.

Back to business...this weeks Eye Candy badge goes to...


I love white-on-white cards. All that white space makes the coloured image really 'pop'.
I also love the different textures made with embossing and die cuts.
Debbie has used one of my favourite images for Christmas cards, Seasons Greetings from the Simply Sassy range...love it!

Please take our badge Debbie and display it with pride.

Thanks for looking
Love Elaine xx

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fabulous. I wish this image was available as I love it but I believe it was a giveaway with some Sassy stamps some time ago. I love wow cards too.

Shazza said...

fabulous card, love WOW cards x