I Give You My Heart

Hello everyone :o)

It will soon be Mother's Day in the UK, so I had a look through my Sugar Nellie stamps and thought this lovely Simply Sassy stamp would work nicely for a Mother's Day card...


She's called I Give You My Heart and you can find her here as a rubber stamp and here as a digi image :o)

I've coloured her with copics, although I think perhaps I should have chosen a different colour for her outfit - she blends into the sky a bit!

Don't forget to pop back tomorrow for a fab blog hop to celebrate our Bags of Fashion rubber stamp release!


Lisa x

3 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh how gorgeous! Great colours and oh such a pretty image. hugs! Mojca

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous image, beautiful card Kate x

Sabrina said...

Your card is so beautiful I wouldn't change a thing!