BOF - Tabitha

Hello sweet friends!  Today I'm sharing a card using one of Sugar Nellie's newest images from the Bags of Fashion collection.


This beautiful girl is called Tabitha and she was so much fun to color.  I especially love her long, wavy hair.  I colored her with copics and colored pencils.  I made a rosette from some muslin fabric and then used my distress inks to dye the rosette and some seam binding.  I added a little WOC flower, a few pearls, and corner dies to finish my card.  You can find Tabitha and the other beautiful girls from the Bags of Fashion collection over at Funky Kits.  
 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  Enjoy your weekend!
 
Hugs, Anita

     

3 comments:

Trisha said...

Wow, what a pretty card. Great job. I just got my stamps and can't wait to start coloring them. Thanks for the inspiration.

Mojca said...

oh my this is so gorgeous, amazing colours. hugs! Mojca

scrapunzel said...

This looks very nice. :)