Eye Candy ♥

Good Morning Sugar Addicts :)

Blimey but it's been cold over here for the last week! We've had snow and more snow and temperatures are in the minus's. A big change from the weather we were having this time last year, when it was unseasonably warm. But every cloud has a silver lining and it's perfect weather for staying indoors and colouring.

Over on our challenge blog, the Sugar Bowl, there is still almost a week left to get your entry in before the next challenge starts on Thursday 4th April...and it could be YOU that's picked at random to receive the prize of any 4 Sugar Nellie stamps of your choosing, but you've got to be in it to win it.

Until then...
This weeks Eye Candy goes to...



...Dunja.

An absolutely gorgeous card made with the Gorgeous Girl Little Star.
I love the stamping on linen!! I quite fancy having a try at that myself if I can find someone that stocks this in the UK? 
Beautifully coloured and such pretty embellishments..I love this sooo much :)
Please take our badge Dunja, and thank you for sharing your delightful card with us.

I'll be back again the same time next week with the new Sugar Bowl challenge.
Thanks for looking
Love Elaine xx

3 comments:

Dunja Trautmann said...

oh my goodness .... I'm speechless. I can not believe it, I am most grateful and overwhelmed, that my card made it to the Eye Candy at the Sugar Bowl.
Thank you so so much for choosing me and my creation Elaine and Team!

Have a great day everybody!
Much Love, Dunja x

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Elaine and such soft colours, very pretty.x

Shazza said...

wow this is fab!