Belle Flower...

Happy Monday, all you "sugar lovers"!! Pat Frank here with a sweet new Sugar Nellie DT card!
What'cha think?


Today's card features another one of Leanne Ellis' images made specifically for Sugar Nellie. This one is called "Belle Flower" and is available HERE at Funky Kits. Here's a close-up...


I have to tell you, I am love, love, LOVIN' these Leanne Ellis stamps. And, once again, I used my Tim Holtz Distress Inks to color/paint this cutie. I just think these quirky and kind of "vintage-y" Leanne Ellis images lend themselves so beautifully to DIs!! 

Here's another view... I like to call this my "artsy fartsy" photo...


Now...for more info on this card plus a peek at a few more pics,
please pop on over to my blog HERE!!

And, that's it for me! Sending sweet, sweet hugs your way....

3 comments:

scrapunzel said...

I love the way you did your card. Looks very nice. :)

Mojca said...

what a gorgeous card, especially the coloiring. hugs! MOjca

Ann Marie Governale said...

So very pretty..love those images, too, and the distress inks are perfect! Beautiful card... xxx Ann Marie