Chelsea...


Good morning everyone I hope your all having a great week and aren't being affected by the lousy weather the UK is getting atm...I have a couple of cards to show you today both using stamps from the gorgeous Bags of Fashion new release...the first is the stunning Tabitha and like all of these new beauties shes fabulous to colour, I used girly pretty colours for her and my distress inks for colouring...my second is the equally as stunning Chelsea coloured with the same distress inks I coloured her with grey hair for a different look though...they and all the new girls are available at Funky Kits of course and all the details of my cards are on my blog...have a lovely day and fingers crossed the weather improves
Mina xxx

1 comment:

Mojca said...

both so gorgeous Mina!!!! hugs! Mojca