a fall card

Helllo dear Sugar addicts!
This is Kathrin here today sharing a new card with you.

October has come and so it's definately fall outside. Time to grab out those fall images and get inspired by those beautiful colors outside.


For my card I used one of those older stamps again. This is from Home Grown's Fall Stamp Kit.
The whole kit is full of georgeous stamps but this is one of my favs. I am wondering how long he has been standing there already - and I promise the leaf won't fall until he turns around to leave. ;)


I colored the image with Distress Markers. Coloring the leaves was so much fun and I totally love the natural outcome.
I used a background stamp with small leaves around the image and stamped those with green ink. 
I know, I talked about the beautiful colors that fall holds for us and I guess everyone has been thinking of red and orange and yellow. But I got inspired by a tree that I have standing in front of my craftroom window. It's a big walnut tree and the leaves don't get orange or red, they just turn yellow. So this tree is full of green and yellow leaves now and between the leaves I can see the blue sky... And so I went with these colors for my card.
The rusty little rabbit is from an old garland I bought years ago as decoration - and totally forgot about it. We are planning a move right now and have started sorting out the piles of stuff that came together in the basement during the last years. And that's where I found this garland again - and just cut it apart to use the bunnies.

So, enjoy this fall day everyone!
Hugs


No comments: