Little Star

Good morning everyone and hope that you're having a good start to the weekend. This is Michele here and today I'd like to share with you a card that I've made using one of the adorable Gorjuss images.


The image that I've used on my card is called Little Star and I've coloured her using my aquamarker pens.

The DP is called Cottage Charms and I've inked the edges using distress inks.

The flowers are all handmade and everything else is from my stash.

For more details about this card, then please visit my blog 

Thanks for stopping by today :0)
signature

5 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

This is gorgeous and I mean gorjuss love your colouring and the detail is stunning
Jacki xx

Mojca said...

Waw such a pretty card. hugs! Mojca

caroline said...

wow Michele a gorgeous card as always. always lovely images, great embellishments and layouts

caroline x

Cami said...

Shes' Gorjuss, Michele! Love the DPs you used also. I need to start making cards again, and of course, using the digis from your store.

Hugs,
Cami

Cami said...

Shes' Gorjuss, Michele! Love the DPs you used also. I need to start making cards again, and of course, using the digis from your store.

Hugs,
Cami