SOS- Demo Day



Happy Sunday to all our sugar addicts, I hope your week went by without to much drama and you are having a relaxing weekend.

I was working in Oldmeldrum at CREATIVE yesterday, we had Kate Mellis demonstrating for Personal Impressions and I was delighted to see some regular faces and some new ones.
We arrived in Oldmeldrum on Friday night, unloaded all the new stock and displays for Saturday and it was an early start after butteries for breakfast, the door opened.

As Kate relaxed into her role as demonstrator for the day, helped by some chatty crafters, we found our what a small world crafting is. One customer was singing the praised of a lovely lady with a beautiful blog who generously sent her some candy, Oh would you know it , our very own Elaine Livesey's reputation has reached the NE of Scotland before her!
One day that motor home of hers is going to park outside our door and we are all going to faint.

Before I pulled all the display down in order to change the room back into a class room for Sunday's classes, I grabbed Katie's camera (because I cant load photos to blogger from an i pad don't you know) and took a few pic's of our samples.( yes I can say "our" because I did make a few of these too)

Not all sample's were new for today but they all are part of our seasonal promotions and demonstrations both in ELGIN and OLDMELDRUM
 with  Do crafts and Personal Impressions products
from Erika Gunter, Jenny Trueman, Kate Mellis and Karen Maciver
HO HO HO


RED & KRAFT my favourite colour combo for this season



collection made with Cosmo Cricket 6" pad "christmas-ised"
spellbinders OOPPS sold out of the poinsetti again!
Personal Impression stamps here, great value

BROWNS, embossing folders, stamps and spellbinders, luv Kraft core papers


BLUES, Kates choice of colours for her display


multi colour ink pads, make it so simple

some thing GREEN, we love this simple tree stamp and all the longer
verses from PI this season.
oppps tree stamp sold out!


But this stamp set, Home for Christmas has been by far
the most popular stamp set this season.
When you love something yourself , its an easy sell.
All the stamps on this set are very usable, tree, holly, baubles and words
fantastic value at £6

That's it for me this weekend, I hope you get some inspiration from our samples
Our school's are on holiday for two weeks so I will not be putting in so much hours,
 that's our demonstrations and classes for October done.
A little time for a breather before we make more
trend setting projects for our November demonstrations
Papercrafts ELGIN 3rd Nov
Creative OLDMELDRUM 10th Nov

November is also Sugar Nellies 5th Birthday.....
let there be cake!

Karen

6 comments:

nnalorac said...

Fair enjoyed our trip to Oldmeldrum yesterday Karen. Kate did a great demo and home with some fabby stash.
See you again soon
Carol

mariska said...

What a lot of beautiful cards.
And what a beautiful collors did you both use.

Hugs mariska

Shazza said...

lots of fabulous cards, love all the colourways too.No crafting here though as decorating is taking forever.....
Liking those longer versus, may have to investigate them x

Elaine said...

Blogging certainly makes the world a smaller place, and it was very sweet of your customer to mention me..made me blush :)

The question is..do I give you a head start and warn you that I'm coming up for a visit...give you chance to run for the hills..or do I just turn up? (hubby was almost on your doorstep the other week, on his way from Ullapool to Edinburgh)
I'll have to see if the other Mama can get a child minder for a few days then we could collect her on the way up :)

A fabulous set of cards, I LOVE kraft, and it does look fab with red, but then kraft goes with most colours.

Big hugs
the Infamous Elaine xx

Christine L said...

Ooohh now commenting after the 'infamous Elaine'! LOL! Think I may hitch a ride with her.. would love to see your shop!

Fabulous cards shown in the photos.... can you tell me please what the large tree on the first photo is? The one in the centre done on the kraft... I think i HAVE to have it! LOL

Hugs
Christine x

browneyegurl35 said...

Beautiful cards. Where can I find the "Home for Christmas" stamp?

thanks