LEANNE ELLIS ~ PATIENCE

Morning all....

Vicky here today...and I been playing with my vintage Leanne Ellis stamps...and this beauty is called Patience..and she is simply delightful to colour..:o)


 I have teamed her up with some gorgeous Bo Bunny papers matted on Kraft Card...Ooooh I so love my Kraft at the mo..and I have also made a mahooosive flower with the same card from a Spellbinders die and added a spacer and brad too..


 I have coloured her with my Copics, Chalks for her cheeks and Prisma Pencils for added shading..


and I have added some texture with my Prima Leaves and twine...and the die cut is a Bird Cage from Cheery Lynn..and the punched butterflies are from my  Tonic Punch..

for more details of the products used please pop over to my blog here..

So that's all from me....thanks for stopping by....and I hope you all have a lovely day too...

big hugs Vicky xx

2 comments:

mariska said...

Hi Vicky

What a beautiful card did you make.
And what a lovely collors you use. It looks really great!

Hugs mariska

Mojca said...

Simply gorgeous. hugs! mojca