snow buddies

Hello everyone!
Kathrin here today with another card to share. And My Flakey Friend was the only one I could choose - we woke up to a thick layer of snow on saturday morning and it is still there... And it only took my girls a few minutes to get out and build their own snow buddy.


I went with those frosty blues and some turquoise on my card and after my girls came back in from the garden their noses and cheeks were red from the cold air. So I also thought of making the little boy's nose and cheeks rosy.


Of course I had to add some snowflakes/ice crystals to my card as well. And Mr. Snowman needed some Stickles, so did the snow on the ground.

The text is printed with my computer. 
And voila, a boy's card is finished. I think I start really liking them, they are so much faster to do! LOL

Have a wonderful day everyone!


1 comment:

Mojca said...

Waw soooo pretty. hugs! Mojca