Reindeer Ride

Good morning everyone and hope that you're having a lovely Saturday. This is Michele here and today I'd like to share with you a card that I've made using one of the adorable digi images from Sugar Nellie.


The image that I've used on my card is the gorgeous Reindeer Ride and I've coloured it using my promarkers, flexmarkers and aquamarker pens.

The DP is called Vintage Christmas and you can get it from here.

The flowers I made myself and the sentiment is from Funky Kits and you can get it here.

That's it from me today and thanks for stopping by :0)
[signature%255B4%255D.gif]


2 comments:

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

What a beautiful card,I love the image you used and the way you coloured it.Greetings Miranda

Diane's Card Designs said...

Wow ...what a cute image and love all the embellies and the layout.
Diane xx