Bunny Cuddles

Hello Everyone! Jane here today and I have dug out one of my older Sugar Nellie stamps to showcase on a card this week. The stamp I have used on my card is by Diane Duda and is called 'Bunny'. She is available at a Bargain price here from Funky Kits. I have coloured her in with my Promarkers in shades of pinks and browns and cut her out into a rectangle before distressing and sewing aroud the edges.


The papers I have used on my card are from various different My Mind's Eye pads and were in my scraps box. I added some sewing to tie all the papers together and matted them onto pink cardstock. I stamped a 'Paper Smooches' sentiment straight onto the backing papers before adding them to my card. I added a lovely bow using some pretty pink ribbon and lots of flowers and finished with a tiny wooden button and some stick on pearls.


Here is a close up of my image, I added a little touch of glitter to the bow in her hair and a little gem as the button on her dress. I coloured the bunny so she is wearing a matching dress. I hope you have enjoyed seeing one of the older Sugar Nellie stamps, there are so many ranges of gorgeous stamps to play with at Funky Kits, which range is your favourite? Please let me know in a comment on this post, I would love to know which range is your favourite and why...
Have a lovely Wednesday!
Jane
x

2 comments:

Mojca said...

Waw so pretty. hugs! mojca

caroline said...

hi jane, i just adore the christmas range with the squirrels and other animals, the little girl is so sweet as well. But seriously how can you pick a favorite when all the stamps are gorgeous, you just want them all, you think one set is the best ever then a new set comes out and they are equally as nice if not better. Out of all the sites i have looked at the sugar nellie stamps are my favorite i just want them all. They are a definate on my christmas list. I do love the digi stamps as i have a limited space, so it is easier to store on my computer.

caroline x