MY FRIEND FLAKEY....

Morning all....

Vicky here today...and Ooh I have been playing with the new Sparkle & Shine digi stamps..

This sweetie is called "My Friend Flakey"...and isn't it he a real cutie..


I have teamed him up with some gorgeous MME papers "All is Bright"..


and I have coloured the image with Copics, chalks for his cheeks...and Prisma Pencils for added shading..


and finally added a wooden snowflake...some buttons, sentiment and some Stickles too..

for more details please pop over to my blog here

So that's all from me...hope you are all enjoying the new collection...and which one is your favourite??

So thanks for stopping by...and have a lovely day too..

big hugs Vicky xx

4 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely card, the image is gorgeous, kate x

scrappymo! said...

Love this one...he is so cute!

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

What a beautiful winter-card,very nice stamp and beuatiful coloured,greetings Miranda

Mojca said...

What a gorgeous creation Vicky. Hugs! Mojca