Reindeer Games !!!



Goodmorning everyone, it's my turn again to show you a card for Sugar Nellie !

I used the gorgeous digi stamp "Reindeer Games", you cand find it HERE at FunkyKits !

I made a Christmas Tag again, I just love tags, it's so much fun to play with it :)

Materials I've used:

Papers - S.E.I. "Alpine Frost"
Digi stamp - Sugar Nellie "Reindeer Games"
Bigz Die Tim Holtz - Tag
Border Die Tim Holtz - Snow Flurries
Magnolia Doohickey - Star Tag
Joy! Crafts - Cutting & Embossingstencil Frame rechthoek
Nestabilitie - Oval
Lace, seambinding, button twine and jute from the Ribbon Girl
Bandage
Medium - Copics
Fuzzy Fun Flock for the fur
Stickles - Star Dust

On the edges I used a white Acrylic Paint Dabber "Snow Cap"

Copics I have used :

Thanks for visiting and have a nice weekend !!!

3 comments:

Diane's Card Designs said...

Wow....stunning project. The image is adorable and love all the beautiful detail.
Diane xx

Janette said...

Astrid this is just stunning.xx

Mojca said...

Waw this is really pretty. Lovely colors. Hugs! mojca