time for two...


Good morning everyone, its my turn today to show you some sugary goodness and I have two for you...one is a Christmas card (can you believe how fast Christmas is sneaking up on us?) and the other is using one of the Simply Adorable beauties...the first is the gorgeous Heavenly Angel stamp from the HomeGrown Christmas release last year, shes so cute isn't she and looks great in any colours I think...the Simply Adorable is the beautiful Nancy and I also used one of the Crafty Impressions Baubles stamp set for the Daughter sentiment...I coloured both these with distress inks and all the details of the colours and papers I used are here on my blog...whatever your up to today have a great one and thanks for stopping by today
Mina xxx

Karen

1 comment:

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely cards, both so different, I really like the layout and colours, kate x