Peek A Boo

Hello sweet friends.  Our temperatures are cooling down and the leaves are starting to turn colors.  Fall is definitely around the corner.  I do love the fall but I'm not quite ready to let go of the summer yet so I decided to make a card with fresh, summery colors to share today.
 
 
This sweet, adorable girl is Peek A Boo.  I just love her cute little face and her kitty too.  I colored with copics and colored pencils and used Glamour Dust on the flowers on the gift.  I added some pearls, ribbon, and a bow with a flower.  You can find this stamp over at Funky Kits
 
Thank you for stopping by to visit.  I hope you have a wonderful day.
 
Hugs, Anita
 

4 comments:

A Casa di Ale said...

CARINISSIMA, BELLISSIMI I COLORI

CIAO DA ALE

Mojca said...

Really gorgeous. Hugs! Mojca

Unknown said...

Love it. So cute and colourful

kbrandy4 said...

Gorgeous card, cute image and pretty colours!!
Hugs Hazel xx