Penguins in love...

Morning everyone :o)

Lisa here, with a cute little penguin couple on today's creation!


This is Warm Winter Wishes, from last year's Christmas release - isn't it just adorable?  It is, of course, available to buy from Funky Kits... I've used the rubber version which you can see here, and you can also get this one as a digi stamp here.

I've also used a sentiment from one of the fab Crafty Impressions sets, which are available from Funky Kits... so perfect for this image, and funnily enough the set is also called Warm Winter Wishes!  I didn't realise that until I went to link it up!

Thanks for popping in, I hope you all have a really lovely day :o)

Lisa xx

5 comments:

Liz Miller said...

What a lovely card. This is one of my favourite Christmas stamps as it can be coloured in so many different combinations.
Liz xx

Christine L said...

Morning Lisa

This is soooooo cute and gorgeous - love it!

Hugs
Christine x

mariska said...

This is such a sweet christmass card!
And I love the collors.
Well done :D

Hugs mariska

Mojca said...

Oh waw this is such a cute image and a great card. hugs! mojca

caroline said...

oh they are just so sweet i just love this stamp.
gorgeous card as well love how you have coloured it and the papers you have used

caroline x