Pretty in Pink Birthday Girl

Hello Everyone! Jane here today with a card made using one of the lovely Sugar Nellie Manga stamps. I love this cute little girl and her boots and socks. I stamped her onto Watercolour card and coloured her in with my Promarkers before die cutting her out into an oval.


I used My Mind's Eye paper from The Sweetest Thing Honey pad. I love the pinks and yellows together and the mix of patterns. I added a sentiment by Penny Black and a brown gingham bow topped with a button and tucked a little paper tulip behind. I finished with more flowers and some stick on gems.


Here is a close up of my image. I love her cute little bunches! I hope you have a lovely Wednesday!
Jane
x

2 comments:

Mojca said...

Really pretty. Hugs! Mojca

Kimberly S said...

What a cute birthday card, she's adorable. :)