Shades Of Autumn.

Good Morning :)

Well Autumn is most definitely here - the early mornings are crisp and frosty and the trees are fast losing their leaves, the nights are getting darker much earlier and it's time to light the fires.
And so it's perfectly fitting that the optional theme over on the Sugar Bowl is Autumn, whether you choose to use an image that reflects the season or the beautiful  warm and rich shades of red, brown, green, orange and gold.


This is Kim's entry into the Sugar bowl challenge, using the Simply Sassy image Retail Therapy.
The rubber stamp is out of stock but it's available to buy as a digital image HERE.
I think this a fabulous choice of stamp, she is bundled up against the cold weather in her scarf and ear muffs, and of course these colours are perfect.


The very lovely and very talented Lis chose another of my favourite stamps, Little Light Of Mine from the very first release of Sassy images.
Beautifully coloured in lighter shades but still with an Autumnal feel, and I adore the kraft rose and ribbed leaves...I need to get me a ribber thingymabob!


Another card made with Retail Therapy....
Now Coops did write on her blog that this is a card, but I would probably display it as a wall hanging.
The colours are beautifully rich and the leaves make a fabulous frame around the image.
This is certainly a very striking card indeed!

There is almost a week left to get your entry in to the Sugar Bowl challenge and be in with the chance of winning some lovely new rubber...but you know you can't win if you don't enter!

Thanks for looking.
Love Elaine xx

2 comments:

caroline said...

wow what a great selection of cards, well done ladies they are lovely.

caroline x

lis-m said...

thanks for sharing my card Elaine, i love this image!
I have die cut corrugated card to create my leaf... ( i can hear you rummaging out that packaging as I type ,lol! )
Hugs x