Have A Be-Witching Good Time

Hello sweet friends.  Do you enjoy making Halloween cards?  I have a few friends that do not care for Halloween.  But I love creating Halloween cards and decorating for Halloween.  You see, Halloween is also my daughter's birthday so it's one of my favorite days of the year!
 
 
I thought I would make a birthday card with a "Halloween" theme and I used this lovely image called Witches Cauldren.  She's such a beautiful witch, isn't she?  I colored her with copics and colored pencils and used a black glaze pen on her buttons.  I used some cheesecloth behind my image and then wrapped some twine and added a little charm.  In addition to being available as a rubber stamp here she's also available as a digi at Funky Kits here.  
 
Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!
 
Hugs, Anita

   

3 comments:

Mojca said...

Such a gorgeous card! Hugs! Mojca

Shazza said...

gorgeous card x

Whimsey said...

Now THAT'S a sexy witch! Great colors; love the layout; fab coloring...as always!!