Charlotte and Delia - Fairy Glen


Good morning to all of you:)
It is freezing outside, and it feels like winter is near, but the card I want to show you today is filled with sweetness and summer. I have used the gorgeous image “Charlotte” from Sugar Nellie’s brand new range of stamps “Fairy Glen”.
 I have colored this lovely fairy with Copics, and the violet and grey colors I have used for her clothes, wings and shoes are: V91 – V93 – V95 – V99, and C00 – C1 – C3 – C5. All the papers I have used are from Pion Designs collection “Sagan om våren”, and the lovely border punch is from EK Success. My flowers are a mix of dies from Marianne Design and Magnolia, and I have added some roses, and some tiny buttons in matching colors. The green swirl is a dies from Cherry Lynn.


I have added some glitter to sweet “Charlotte” to make her sparkle a little.
Charlotte, and all her “Fairy Glen” friends you can buy at Funky Kits.



It is great to get a little taste of summer these days, right? But these sweet “Fairy Glen” images look gorgeous on all kinds of cards. Christmas cards you say? No problem. I have a little extra for you today. This cute “Fairy Glen” image “Delia” is not a Christmas stamp…but today she is:)


For this card I have used papers from Maja Design, beautiful laces, some Christmas ribbon, a button, and pines made from a MS punch.


Last thing today is a coloring tip. Many people ask me what Copics I use to get this deep Christmas red. The funny thing is that I don`t use red at all. Here is my “red” combination: E09 – E19 – T6.
Why don`t you give it a try?
I hope you all get a wonderful weekend.

Hugs, Marianne:)
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Thank you Marianne, such stunning work as always and such a joy to see!

I'm here today, to announce the lucky candy winners from last weeks Fairy Glen hop, so here we go....

Becky Dunham

Huge congratulations to all our lucky winners, please email me (within 7 days) to claim your sugar!

Huge thanks to everyone who followed our hop and to all who left comments, your continued support
is very much appreciated!

Luv'n'Hugs

Gayle x

13 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Totally gorgeous! Jo x

Janette said...

OMG thats my name on the list....whhhooooo...thankyou sooo much, will get e-mailing you NOW....fabulous cards again too....xxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Cards. Thanks for sharing them. Julia.

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

Congratulations to all the winners. You are all so lucky.

Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

lis-m said...

oh wow! Thank you soooo much.. sending you my email now..
Big Hugs xx

Pat said...

Gorgeous cards, Marianne!! I love them BOTH!!! And congrats to all the winners! You are going to have such FUN with your new stamps!!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fabulous cards. What a wonderful surprise to find I'm a winner. Thanks so much. Marianne x

Shazza said...

gorgeous work Marianne and congrats to the winners x

Martina said...

Oh, oh...I have won!!! How great!! I am sooo happy!!! I will e-mail you in a second =)
Great cards today again...I am in love with the new stamps =)
Martina

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Beautiful, and such cute images, and you've made them adorable!

Arabella said...

Both totally gorgeous cards Marianne! Thanks for that red combo tip... I'm gonna give it a go!

Arabella

Becky Dunham said...

Beautiful cards Marianne! and beautiful name very last on the list of winners! I am so excited to have won! Thanks a ton! I am emailing you now Gayle :)

Julye said...

Fab cards am just catching up for what I've missed over the last few days and happy happy am off to send Gayle an email as I won some sugar thanks Gayle you made my day. Love Pats cards just my style not too fussy must be something to do with ex nurses as I did ITU and neurology in paeds for much of my nursing prior to leaving to care for my mobility challenged son.

Thanks again you really have made my day.