Friday time - Tiets time!!



Did you read yesterday that it is only 72 days away from Christmas...oohhhh my gosh, I'm not ready yet!! On my club we have a challenge, to make 4 Christmas cards each month, But when I'm counting how many cards I need, I have to make 8 each month!!!
So here another christmas card from me on this Friday! I've use the stamp Warm Winter Wishes this time.. And when I stamped it, I was looking for winter Desing papers.. but I don't know why, but I couldn't find the right one that fits this cutie stamp. But on my desk, I had the beautifull papers from Bobunny, and so here is my card!!! I hope you don't mind making another Vintage card... You can see with these new Tinkle Bell & Jingle bells stamps you can make all kinds of cards!!
I love those big red roses you can put some little ones all together and it looks like a little bouquet!
I've colored these cuties with my prisma pencils and used stickles for the christmas hat.
I hope you like my card!

I wish you all a great weekend, with lots of stamping and coloring!!

Hugs Tiets xx
***********************

Pff ik las gisteren dat het over 72 dagen alweer kerst is.. nou jeetje ik ben nog niet klaar hoor. Op mijn club hebben we de kerstaktie waarbij we elke maand 4 kerstkaarten moeten maken, maar als ik tel hoeveel ik er nodig heb, mag ik wel 8 per maand maken! Dus hier weer een kerstkaartje van mij. Zo lief deze Warm Winter Wishes stempel... Ik kon geen bijpassend winters papier vinden dus heb ik gekozen voor traditionele kerstkleuren. Het papier is van Bo Bunny en tja weer een beetje in vintage stijl.

Heb ze ingekleurd met prisma potloden en de rand van de hoed en pomponnetje met stickles bewerkt.

Ik wens jullie een geweldig weekend toe!

Liefs Tiets xx

4 comments:

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Fab as always tiets this is a super cute image may need to go backm and visit funkykits lol.

Have a fun filled weekend too Tiets

thanks for sharing

Ali x

Pat said...

Oh Tiets...I love this card!! Christmas is the best time...especially for fun and fancy cards!! I love this...and your coloring and embellies are stunning! Hugs. Pat Frank

Janette said...

Beautiful card, so cute.xx

Paula (PEP) said...

I love how that ribbon with the tiny red button really picks up on the colouring & shape of the scarf. The softness of the cream lace works beautifully with the kraft colours & the rough twine.
Paula (PEP)