Miss Claus!



Time flies when we are busy and so it is friday again, so time for me to post a new card for you. I've made a tag this time with a little tag in it. The biggest one I folded at the bottom, so the little one with Miss Claus on it, fits into that tag. It is very simple so you should give it a try sometimes! The flowers I'v made myself with the MCGill flower punches so you can make them in every color you want!


Miss Claus is a beautifull Home Grown Manga stamp, and one of my favorites. You can use her for many occasions. This time she is a bit in winter style,I've colored her with prisma pencils and copics markers. And ofcourse lots of stickles!! The background on that tag is made with a music notes stamp and brown ink.

So that all from me for now, Miss Claus is waving at you and so am I and wishing you a lovely weekend!



Hugs Tiets xx
******************


Jeetje wat vliegt de tijd als je het druk hebt zeg..het is alweer vrijdag dus mijn beurt om jullie een kaart te tonen.
Ik heb weer een tag deze keer en heb Miss Claus erop gemaakt. Het is eigenlijk een tag in een tag. Erg gemakkelijk om te maken want je vouwt de onderkant van de grote tag een stukje om en daar kun je de kleinere tag in schuiven!
ik heb haar ingekleurd met copics en prisma potloden en natuurlijk veel stickles gebruikt. De achtergrond is gemaakt van een muzieknoten stempel en bruine inkt.


Ik wens jullie allemaal een geweldig weekend toe.


Liefs Tiets xx

7 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab, I love that image...

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
absolutly gorgeous hunni
i just love tags
hugs angelique

Christine L said...

Hi Tiets
I like the effect of the 'tag in tag' - and love how you've coloured that image.
Your card is gorgeous!
Hugs
Christine x

Irene said...

AMAZING and GORGEOUS!!

Irene

Shazza said...

luvvly jubbly
x

Paula (PEP) said...

This is a gem Tiets - & a beautifully original idea too. I love the way you have several tags within the larger tag & the texture the lace adds is delightful.
Paula (PEP)

creacora said...

Hoi tiets geweldig mooi deze miss Clause ook de groene bloem Top !!

groetjes Cora