A Little Birdie Told Me....

Hello, Jenn here! It's my turn to share a card with you all. I had planned on sharing a Christmas card I was going to make with one of the cute stamps from Sugar Nellie's September release, but unfortunately my kids and I were in a car accident and although we weren't hurt seriously, my neck was hurting me quite a bit this weekend, which is usually my color time!



Luckily I had this cute all colored up and made into a card. This is A Little Birdie Told Me.... and you can find her here at Funky Kits along with the rest of the Gorgeous Girls (luv em!). I used some October Afternoon papers and colored the sweet girl to match with my Copics. Like Vicky mentioned yesterday, I also mat all the DP I use, and typically pop the main image up some. Some go-to embellies and it's done! I love all the cards other people make using the gorgeous flowers out there, but I'm happy with my simpler ones too!





Thanks for looking, I hope you all find some craft time this week!

12 comments:

Cathy said...

Grgous card Jenn, and fabulous colouring. Love the dps you have used. and fab embellies.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Ann said...

This is so pretty you did a brill job on her. Do hope your neck is soon better whiplash isnt funny do take care and see a Dr about it! Love and gentle hugs Ann x x x

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely Jenn - why, oh why don't I have this stamp???? Jo x

Maria Therese said...

Sweet card and I love this Gorjuss image!
Hope you and your kids are doing better :)

Erika said...

Beautiful bright and colourful card. Hope your kids are on the mend soon.
Hugs Erika. x

Fiona said...

gorgeous card Jenn...love all those layers and a perfect image which fits lots of occasions...fabby colouring too!!

Fi
x

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

She is my all time favourite Gorjuss Girl.....fabulous card Jenn love love love it

Ali x

Shazza said...

great card jen, hope you are fully recoverd now x

Pat said...

Oh NO! Jenn...how terrifying! I'm so relieved to hear that you and the kids are ok. I'll bet you had one heck of a headache, huh? Hope you didn't have to work the weekend!! How lucky you had this darling little card waiting in the wings. I tell ya, you've made this little image come alive!! Such gorgeous coloring and the perfect mix and match of papers as the backdrop! Love the embellies you chose! Simple yet oh so sophisticated and elegant!! Take care of yourself, darlin'! Hugs. Pat Frank

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Jenn.
Another of the older images that I love.
Fab choice of papers too.
I like the cleaner style of cards myself so this is perfect in my eyes.

Glad to hear the accident wasn't too serious and hope your neck is much better soon.

Hugs Elaine xxx

Rufus said...

Glad to hear that the kids are fine, but you really need to take care of that neck! Great card!
R/

Paula (PEP) said...

I hope you are feeling much better & that the kids have recovered from the shock too. I do love how you have coloured her stockings striped to match with the papers. Your lace with the ribbon is very pretty too & I love how it forms a frill. I particularly like the intersting way in which you have matted the layers using a selection of different colours of cardstock taken from the colours included in the patterns of the papers.
Paula (PEP)