Two More Sleeps...

Good Morning Sugar Lovers!

Today sees a new challenge posted over on the Sugar Bowl. There's a fab sketch to follow and for the theme there is a photograph for inspiration, all provided by my Sugar Ma'am Gayle.

Errr...excuse me, who's hissing and booing at me??
You've come here today to see what? What?
Oh...you've really come here expecting to see this...



But today is MY day to show some Sugar Bowl cards!

Good job then that the very clever and organised Gayle can satisfy all your needs with one beautiful card!

Pippi Longsocks

This could well be my favourite image from the Fairy Glen range....but that does change each time I see the next stamp! She is the cutest fairy with her stripey socks and sneakers. Fab papers..but a double dose of gingham? That girl has a serious case of ginghamitis!
Not only is it a sneak peak but it also follows the Sugar Bowl sketch and the theme.
For more details on this card please go and visit Gayle's blog.
Just two more sleeps to go then you'll be able to buy this stamp and her 10 sister stamps at Funky Kits.

OK, now back to what I came here to do! As I was saying...today sees a new challenge over on the Sugar Bowl. The sweeties have done what the sweeties do best and made a whole bunch of fabulous cards for your inspiration. So get on over there, check out the sketch and get a little inky.You could win your choice of 4 (or 6 if there are 100+ entries) of Scotlands Finest and Sweetest rubber stamps.

Thanks for looking.
Love Elaine xx

9 comments:

Carol said...

Gorgeous creation by Gayle as always! Ooo 2 sleeps is still a long time hehe. Luving all these new fairies. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

Suzi Mac said...

Another real cutie, Gorgeous card Gayle, looking forward to Sat.
Hugs
Suzi x

Fiona said...

oh so gorgeous...hope the new stamps don't sell out by lunchtime!! i am at work.

Fi
x

Astrid said...

Gorgeous card from Gayle, really love it !!

hugs Astrid xx

Pat said...

I'm lovin' this little darlin'...and I NEED HER TOO!! Gorgeous job and fun post...as always! Hugs. Pat Frank

Amanda R said...

Love it! A little fairy with attitude, too cute!

Christine L said...

OOoohh OOOOOOOOHHH ...... OOOOOH! She's just GORGEOUS!! I love her and HAVE to have her!
Hugs
Christine x

Paula (PEP) said...

Oh no - I'm sunk...... a fairy with a frog will just have to come live with me.
Paula (PEP)

Paula (PEP) said...

Oops - almsot missed this one. Now this is a real reminder of my childhood Pippi was a character that I knew whereas I've encountered Rupert & Winnie the Pooh in adult life.
Looking forward to these new images immensely.
Paula (PEP)